From: Brian Dewey <bdewey@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: org-ruby 0.6 released; project needs new maintainer
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 08:11:16 -0700	[thread overview]

I just released version 0.6.0 of the org-ruby gem. This native Ruby gem can
convert org-mode files into HTML, which is useful in web services where you
don't want to run a version of Emacs for conversion. For example, this gem
is used on GitHub to render .org for readme files or wiki pages.

At this point, I also want to put a call out to the org community for
someone to take over maintenance of this gem. I no longer use org files
(long story), so working on this code no longer fits into my daily tasks. Is
there anybody with both Org and Ruby experience who wants to run with this
project?

Thanks,

--Brian