* publish one org-file as many html files
@ 2012-10-16 13:21 Vincent Beffara
From: Vincent Beffara @ 2012-10-16 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear list,

Is there a way to publish a huge org file, typically containing a single date-tree, into one html file per day / per leaf of the tree ? That would be a neat tool to blog using org-mode (org-capture a post into the tree, export, you're done).

Cheers,

/vincent

--
Vincent Beffara

* Re: publish one org-file as many html files
@ 2012-10-21 20:57 ` Detlef Steuer
       [not found]   ` <CAAbgrB=syw+tU_xJXgT9RmyhVTtrntZW3hS99vfuyA8SaF2ZwA@mail.gmail.com>
From: Detlef Steuer @ 2012-10-21 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:21:39 +0200
Vincent Beffara <vbeffara@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> Is there a way to publish a huge org file, typically containing a single date-tree, into one html file per day / per leaf of the tree ? That would be a neat tool to blog using org-mode (org-capture a post into the tree, export, you're done).

There is a tool/cms cmsimple_xh which displays a single html file as
many of pages splitted by headline levels. My homepage
( http://fawn.hsu-hh.de/~steuer/  ; nothing fancy ) is generated that
way. One large org file, export as html, show as many pages using
cmsimple.

http://www.cmsimple-xh.com/

I like that combo a lot. Should work out of the box with date-trees.

Detlef

@ 2012-10-22  9:02     ` Tongzhu Zhang
From: Tongzhu Zhang @ 2012-10-22  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode