From: David Conner <aionfork@gmail.com>
To: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [BUG] (Doom) Consistently seeing "org-element--cache" problems [9.6 (9.6-??-0c9b30e @ /home/dc/.emacs.doom/.local/straight/build-28.0.90/org/)]
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 22:36:19 -0400	[thread overview]

Thanks for your help Ihor. Can you close this issue?

I'm running a newer version of guix emacs-pgtk-native-comp and i'm not
longer seeing these org-mode cache messages.

I recently built a new guix system and i've started updating the emacs
build more regularly. in $PATH, my default user guix profile preceded the
manifest that was updating emacs-pgtk-native-comp. I assumed I had been
updating emacs/etc, but the binary I was running was in the default
profile.