I think Sebastian's suggestions are very nice and would be very helpful. Shripad Tucson, AZ On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > Sebastien Vauban writes: > > > Hello, > > > > As there was no reaction to this, I'd like to bump it up. At least, to > either > > have a discussion on this, or a clearly stated "no go". > > Okay, if nobody else answers, here I go! I am happy with the current > approach as it's easier for me to see, at a glance, what is intended to > happen with the results and a single word key is easier to type. > > However, I would not be distraught if a change were made along the lines > you propose. > > -- > : Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D > : in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0-pre-72-gc66641 > > >