Hi Ihor, I refactored my emacs config and it appears like the problem is gone now. (I was just using use-package, but there may have been some bit loading org early) Thanks for the pointer in any case! Best, Tim On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 11:09 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Tim Loderhose writes: > > > Hi, > > > > I am also getting this error. It's fixable only by re-installing org > from a > > emacs -q, I assumed because files on the agenda file list are visited > > before org is fully installed? > > Unfortunately, this also occurs with a fresh install of Emacs > > (re-installing all packages), but I'm not sure why. I'd assumed it's > > because of the agenda file list, but that doesn't exist at that point. > > I will try these days to get a minimal config to reproduce the issue, and > > will respond again. > > This is a known problem for users loading Org early in their config and > using non-standard package managers (like straight.el). See > https://list.orgmode.org/m25ytopjg9.fsf@blind-drunk.fritz.box/ > > In the linked thread we are also discussing some ways to address this on > Org side, but no good solution yet. Patches are welcome. > > Best, > Ihor > >