* BUG: C-c l when file has an attachment
@ 2012-01-26  9:39 Pawan Tiwari
From: Pawan Tiwari @ 2012-01-26  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

*Org mode version I'm using:* 7.8.03

*What's the issue:* C-c l automatically creates ID property and copies the
ID instead of heading. Happens if I have another file attached to my file.
*
Steps to reproduce the issue:* In an org file, do C-c C-a n and save the
new attachment. Now try doing C-c l on any heading in original file.

Regards,
Pawan