Fantastic! All working now. Cheers, Chris On 22 March 2014 09:19, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Christopher Witte writes: > > > I'm getting a weird problem with orgmode and flyspell mode. Using the > > latest version of org from git, open the attached file test.org and run > M-x > > flyspell-mode, emacs will lock up. It has something to do with tables. > > > > Alternatively, make a new (empty) org file, run flyspell-mode, and start > > making a new table by writing |sdf|sdf|, and it will lock up emacs. > > > > Using an older version of org (7.9.3) this problem doesn't occur. > > > > I'm using Emacs 24.3.1 on Ubuntu 12.04. > > > > Any ideas what could be causing this? > > Yes, two entries with the same key in cache. Anyway it should be fixed > now. > > Thank you for the detailed report, and sorry for the delay. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >