I'm attempting to use orgstruct minor mode in emacs-lisp-mode (org 8.0.3 in recent Aquamacs and in vanilla Emacs 24.3.1). I find: - cycling an individual headline using tab key works fine - global cycling via S-Tab (when on a headline) to more expanded visibility (e.g. OVERVIEW --> CONTENTS or CONTENTS --> SHOW ALL) works fine - global cycling via S-Tab (when on a headline) to more limited visibility fails without error (echo area still reports OVERVIEW or CONTENTS, etc.) I have orgstruct-heading-prefix-regexp set to "^;;". Example buffer contents that fail global cycling to narrower scope: ;; Testcase for orgstruct-mode in emacs-lisp-mode ;;* top level headline 1 ;;** 2nd level headline A (setq var2 "value2") ;;** 2nd level headline B (setq var3 "value3") ;;** 2nd level headline C (setq var4 "value4") ;;* top level headline 2 (setq var5 "value5") I find no trouble with global cycling if I remove the ";;" comment characters in all headlines and set orgstruct-heading-prefix-regexp to nil. I suspect this is a bug; but perhaps I'm doing something wrong? Thanks for any help. Cheers, Nathaniel