I believe you could do something like that (borrowed from the LaTeX Wikibook ): #+LATEX_HEADER: \hypersetup{ #+LATEX_HEADER: colorlinks=true, % false: boxed links; true: colored links #+LATEX_HEADER: linkcolor=red, % color of internal links (change box color with linkbordercolor) #+LATEX_HEADER: citecolor=green, % color of links to bibliography #+LATEX_HEADER: filecolor=cyan, % color of file links #+LATEX_HEADER: urlcolor=magenta % color of external links #+LATEX_HEADER: } Il giorno lun 22 mag 2023 alle ore 14:43 Loris Bennett < loris.bennett@fu-berlin.de> ha scritto: > Hi, > > In my Beamer presentation the hyperlinks, all URLs, appear as normal > text and can only be identified by the change in the cursor when the > mouse moves over them. > > How can I change the colour of such links? > > I have already several lines such as > > #+LATEX_HEADER: \setbeamercolor{title}{fg=mFubMainGreen} > > to tweak the appearance, but wasn't able to find an appropriate keyword > for URLs. > > Cheers, > > Loris > > -- > This signature is currently under constuction. > >