Oh, you're right! Your example opened my eyes thanks! Thanks a lot, Rasmus! 2015-11-23 18:33 GMT+01:00 Rasmus : > Manuel Koell writes: > > > I think you got me wrong or I don't understand correctly ^^ > > I don’t think so. > > > The problem is, when I export a file which uses #+INCLUDE inside, for > > example my index.org where I want to include the latest 5 posts > (generated > > from sitemap.org). The exported index.html has the wrong title/h1 then: > > My title Sitemap. The files I used to include append their > > title to the index.org document then. This is not something I would > expect > > if I already set the #+TITLE option. Idk if this is a bug or a feature. > > This is a feature. Basically, it follows from the fact that you can write > something like this: > > #+title: the first part of long title > #+title: and the second part > > #+include works by inserting the included document at the right place. > So the buffer ox parses looks something like this. > > #+Title: main title > # ... > #+Title: sitemap > # ... > > > Do you've any workaround? I dont know why orgmode is mess up my title. > > Use :lines "2-", since your unwanted #+title is probably at line 1. > > Rasmus > > -- > Er du tosset for noge' lårt! >