On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 6:28 PM, Thorsten Jolitz wrote: > When I call M-: (outorg-convert-org-to-outshine) on this Org-mode buffer: > Thanks for this suggestion. It seems outorg/outshine are not distributed with org and must be added separately? I have to watch the size of bites I take when experimenting with org, or otherwise I spend all my time tinkering instead of getting work done. I'm already reaching a bit to try tangling this project instead of just writing it, so I want to avoid setting up additional pieces and parts. If I run in to trouble with good commenting down the road and there are no other suggestions, I will revisit this.