* Stop export on bad link?
@ 2014-07-26 20:15 Jacob Gerlach
From: Jacob Gerlach @ 2014-07-26 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is it possible to configure the exporter to stop and throw an error for a
bad link?

I found this old thread
<http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/55912> with a patch to make
the format configurable, but I'd rather receive an explicit warning.

Thanks,
Jake

* Re: Stop export on bad link?
@ 2014-07-27 11:27 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-07-27 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jacob Gerlach; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Jacob,

Jacob Gerlach <jacobgerlach@gmail.com> writes:

> Is it possible to configure the exporter to stop and throw an error
> for a bad link?

No.  But what is really a "bad link"?  Is it bad because it cannot be
exported to a specific backend?

--
 Bastien

* Re: Stop export on bad link?