Hello, I have noticed my capture workflow breaking org document hierarchies. Here is an example: Start with the org document: * A * B An org capture template inserts a headline under A. * A ** [point here] * B When I navigate to the end of the narrowed capture buffer (e.g. `(end-of-buffer)') and insert text, it will break the B headline like this: * A ** inserted text[point here]* B I expected the following behavior * A ** inserted text[point here] * B In the enclosed patch, I added a test for this behavior. I would prefer that inserting text in narrowed capture buffers would not break the document hierarchy. The fix is to subtract one from the `end' originally supplied to `org-capture-narrow'. -- Martin Yrjölä