From: bill sun <billsun320703@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Cc: bzg@gnu.org
Subject: org 9.1.9 fails to open the document with many radio targets in Emacs 26.1
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 12:18:00 +0800	[thread overview]

Recently I upgraded my emacs 25.3 to Emacs 26.1 for window. In the emacs
25.3, it installed the org version 8.2.10 by default, and the newer emacs
26.1 builds with org version 9.1.9.

When I want to open a org document(19M) with org version 9.1.9. It seems to
take long time for opening this document, the emacs seem to be paused. So I
change the emacs 26.1 to use org 8.2.10, simply replace
/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org with the files of org 8.2.10.
The result is good, It open the same file smoothly. So I guess whether If
there are some issues in org 9.1.9, they need much more time to open this
document?  By the way, The file that cannot be opened contain a large
number of radio targets, which may be the reason that it is slow to open

The above testing document is so heavy, that the mailing list of orgmode
can't to load, So if you want to verify the situation I met, please send
the mail to me, I will send it to you directly. Thanks!

The best

Bill Sun

Shanghai China