Hi, I want to set some org-mode macro globally in my init.el. E.g. author should be set to user-full-name, but I also want other stuff defined. Having to import these via setup or include files is not an option. Macros seem to be "buffer-local", which seems to mean that a cannot just add my macros to org-macro-templates. So what would be a good way to achieve my requirements? BTW: What would be a good way to implement a general include file for all exports, i.e. to generally include a file with each export without having to write it into each file/branch to be included. I assume there is an export hook before macro expansion at which I can include the file. Which hook? What function to include my file? Thanks, Michael