Thanks, understood. It would be nice to have to have an option to just use other indentation characters like "." for ASCII or special blanks for other encoding. And what about the second question? I'm looking for something like a minlevel argument. Am So., 10. Mai 2020 um 17:33 Uhr schrieb Nicolas Goaziou < mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr>: > Hello, > > "Dauer, Michael" writes: > > > What are the "\_" sequences in indented lines of column view dynamic > blocks > > good for? > > Those are entities, like, e.g., \alpha. They have two effects. > > 1. They allow indenting the cell in the buffer. Text columns are left > aligned otherwise. > > 2. They preserve indentation upon export. > > > I just find them ugly and irritating. > > Sorry about that. Note it is our best idea to solve both problems so > far. It you have something better, please tell us! > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >