Hi Bastien, Here's the updated patch. regards, Oleh On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Oleh, > > Oleh writes: > >> I have my headings abbreviated to one star and often >> instead of executing org-speed-command, I get a letter inserted >> because the point isn't exactly at the beginning of line. >> >> Problem is solved by setting `org-use-speed-commands' to an appropriate >> lambda. I attach a patch to add this lambda to the docstring. > > I think having an example is fine, but it'd be nice to tell the users > what the lambda is exactly doing. Can you add a line about this and > resend the patch? > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien