Hi Nicolas, I've just tested Rick Frankel's code, and I got a broken jpg (it's half green and distorted). It appears so it org-mode inline and in eog, but it displays properly in its own Emacs buffer. Looks like it needs more work. regards, Oleh On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Nicolas Richard < theonewiththeevillook@yahoo.fr> wrote: > Oleh writes: > > I tried before url-retrieve, but it was giving me some garbage in > > addition to the image. > > > But if I figure it out, I could add url-retrieve as the third custom > > method. > > If the garbage is the HTTP headers, then that problem is solved in Rick > Frankel's code. If there's any other garbage, perhaps you have a test > case ? > > -- > Nico. >