Hi Ihor, Thank you very much for your reply! I understand the answer. Is there a proper way to render latex fragments in latex mode? Thanks, Roi On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 at 12:34, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Roi Holtzman writes: > > > This is the first time I am submitting a bug report here. I am not sure > > this is the proper place. I just took the advice of the warning message > > I got. > > Thank a lot for the report! This is indeed the right place. > > > When I am in latex mode (writing a tex document) and I run > > `org-toggle-latex-fragment` I get the error > > ``` > > Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser error in > > main.tex::38463. Resetting. > > The error was: (error "rx ‘**’ range error") > > Backtrace: > > nil > > Please report this to Org mode mailing list (M-x org-submit-bug-report). > > ``` > > You cannot run `org-toggle-latex-fragment' outside of Org buffers. It > used to work, but we made some changes that expect the major-mode to be > org-mode when analysing buffer text. > > Best, > Ihor >