Haha, that's a lot more clever than what I was trying to do. Thanks for pointing that out. - Will On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 11:20 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > William Kunkel writes: > > > I use description lists a lot in org documents, and I find myself > following > > a certain pattern to add new ones: > > > > 1. Put the cursor on another item and hit M- to create a new item > > 2. Enter the first part of the list item > > 3. Hit , , , > > 4. Enter the second part of the list item > > > > Frequently, I find myself hitting to try to do step 3, which > indents > > the line, which I then have to undo. Is there a key combination which > does > > step 3 without needing to hit four keys sequentially? > > C-e > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >