* latex export R code syntax highlighting with minted
@ 2012-03-16 20:36 Ista Zahn
From: Ista Zahn @ 2012-03-16 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'm having trouble modifying the example at
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-12-3
to highlight R code blocks. The trouble seems to be that org-mode
identifies R blocks using uppercase R, while pygments looks for
lowercase r.

For example, org exports

\begin{minted}{R}
 2+2
\end{minted}

but pygments doesn't know how to highlight R. If I change to

\begin{minted}{r}
 2+2
\end{minted}

(note the lower case r) then it works, but of course I don't want to
have to perform a find-and-replace every time.

Do you know how to either a) make org-mode identify R blocks with a
lowercase r, or b) make pygments recognize uppercase R, or c) some
other solution I've overlooked?

Thanks!
Ista