Dear Bastien, Sorry for the late reply. On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Radhakrishnan, > > thanks for the information. Am I correctly assuming you're one of > the authors of the pdfx.sty package? > You are right, Bastien. > Radhakrishnan CV writes: > > > I think, orgmode can even help to create a small XMP meta file (for > > Dublin Core metadata compliance) needed by pdfx package while > > creating standards compliant PDF's which at the moment is created by > > pdfTeX in an unsatisfactory fashion. > > I don't know enough about this to be of real help, but if Org and > Orgers can help, don't hesitate let us know precisely how! > I can help with LaTeX part of the stuff when needed. Best regards Radhakrishnan http://maps.google.com/maps?q=8.494174%2c76.963313