Translation error in Italian when exporting to HTML By entering the command #+LANGUAGE: it to export in HTML, the figures are indicated with an incorrect name. Example: Figure 1 instead of Figura 1. I tried the *Spanish* version (#+LANGUAGE: es) and in this case the translation is correct: Figura 1. It is, therefore, a translation bug in Italian. I repeat: in Italian the figure is called *Figura* with the *a* at the end of the word. Can you fix the bug? If you need further clarifications I am at your disposal. A friendly greeting Franco Pasut Novara, Italy ​