Use case: I'm using ob-racket but this would apply just as well to a few other workflows I have with python or js. I would like to write a helper function in a src block and then automatically have access to it in other src blocks further down the document. I don't really want a stateful session (nor does ob-racket support sessions) so I essentially want the equivalent of automatically including it everywhere so I don't have to type it out all the time (and have it screw up syntax coloring/indentation). Is this currently possible? Does anyone have any ideas for how to extend things so it is?