If tab doesn't work because tab is bound to a command, you can often insert a literal tab with C-q Tab On Fri, Feb 11, 2022, 14:14 Robert Love wrote: > I use Org Mode to log data while monitoring events. I used YASnippets to > insert time but Org mode flushes every thing left. What I get looks like > > 09:12 All Systems started OK > 09:15 Remote system xyzzy reports problems with the framistat cluster. > It was restarted with the same configuration > 09:16 xyzzy failed again, changing configuration. > 09:17 successful restart > > > What I want looks like > > 09:12 All Systems started OK > 09:15 Remote system xyzzy reports problems with the framistat cluster. > It was restarted with the same configuration > 09:16 xyzzy failed again, changing configuration. > 09:17 successful restart > > Tab doesn’t work to move the text over. How can I make to continue > lines, that is not starting with a timestamp, indent? > > There are many bullets that describe the equipment and set up and are not > part of the time based log. I guess I only want the time records to format > this way. > > Thanks for any suggestions. > > > >