Hello, Here is a patch that will figure out the version of bash in a less fork-y way. It keeps the result in a variable after having gotten it the first time by indeed forking to bash. --Pascal On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 8:16 PM, Achim Gratz wrote: > Pascal Fleury writes: > > Please forget about the previous patch I submitted, I have a new one > > that should work now on all platforms. > > Let me know if it should be formatted differently. > > You don't really want to fork into bash each time you're about to run a > shell code block just to find out if it suppports associative arrays. > This needs to be determined at customization time. > > Regards, > Achim. > -- > +<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+ > > Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ: > http://Synth.Stromeko.net/Downloads.html#WaldorfSounds > > >