Hello Orgmode, I am Abhiram. I introduced myself in the mailing list earlier. I have gone through the ideas list of org-mode for GSOC 2012. The idea that i liked was to implement real web programming with org mode and Pico lisp. The idea is to turn the current web programming environment to Picolisp along with some org-mode. I would like to take up this project for GSOC under Org-mode. It would be awesome if the concerned mentor and i work for preparation of the project. And also, i would like to know more about the project like where should be the picolisp environment should be setup, for what should the environment is(for orgmode.org website "or" for anything other ). Hope to here from you soon, Regards, Abhiram