Hi, The contents of the exported TaskJuggler .tjp file includes: # A traditional Gantt chart with a project overview. taskreport plan "" { headline "Project Plan" columns bsi, name, start, end, effort, chart loadunit shortauto hideresource 1 } This renders HTML with a fairly narrow Gannt chart on wide screens. To widen the rendered Gannt chart, I modify the .tjp file manually using { width 1000 }, i.e.: columns bsi, name, start, end, effort, chart { width 1000 } Is there a way to set an option at the top of my org file, to manipulate the "columns... " line in the taskreport { .. } ? Thanks, -- Rob