On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 10:30 PM Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Thursday, 8 Oct 2020 at 16:54, Samuel Loury wrote: > > Also, another boring behavior of org-resolve-clocks is that I generally > > have to press several times (about ten times) on the "i" key to ignore > > the message. > > Similar with the 'q' key (usually requires 2-3 presses) although not > with 'k' (single press sufficient always). > > I almost always choose 'k' (keep) and it is often not responding after the first or several presses. But as Samuel Loury pointed out, I'll try pressing ten times at least, the next time it happens.