Oh, I forgot about the "-Q"... Anyway, I figured the behavior is present with evil-mode. Here's is how to launch a clean evil environment: $ git clone https://github.com/emacs-evil/evil $ cd evil $ make emacs Should I file a bug in the evil tracker? Regards, Dmitrii. ср, 25 сент. 2019 г. в 09:00, David Masterson : > Dmitrii Korobeinikov writes: > > > When I edit a heading (the title), if I add characters, the tags > auto-align. > > But if I remove text, tags shift left and so are no longer aligned. > > Need much more information about your setup. You wouldn't, by chance, > be sharing your Org files with BeOrg on an iPhone? > > -- > David >