* bug#35419: bug#35419: [Proposal] Buffer Lenses and the Case of Org-Mode (also, Jupyter)
       [not found] <CA+Yh0SQ7yWQBjXhKbJPrCroriNpwhyFyQWAfHsUvxwmojsjKuw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2019-05-02 21:24 ` Dmitrii Korobeinikov
From: Dmitrii Korobeinikov @ 2019-05-02 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 35419, reveatwork

> I see lens to be useful for the eev mode, too.

Never heard of eev, but judging by some demos, it's a way to execute elisp
commands interactively.
Something like stitching blocks of commands together, or the data to
operate on, or embedding a target such as a shell in the same buffer is the
use-case idea then?

* bug#35419: bug#35419: [Proposal] Buffer Lenses and the Case of Org-Mode (also, Jupyter)
       [not found] <CA+Yh0STecZHv_dxGEMOuy9F7X_dnxbCfNX5KnekwfZW_hQXYsg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2019-05-03 11:03 ` Roland Everaert
From: Roland Everaert @ 2019-05-03 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dmitrii Korobeinikov; +Cc: 35419

For what I understand of eev (which I discover following this thread),
the idea is to create "notebooks" (à la Jupyter) of commands that can be executed in
any orders the user want. So, lenses could be useful to apply the
correct mode the block of code at point.

--
Luke, use the FOSS

Sent from Emacs

* bug#35419: bug#35419: [Proposal] Buffer Lenses and the Case of Org-Mode (also, Jupyter)
@ 2019-05-03 12:06   ` Dmitrii Korobeinikov
From: Dmitrii Korobeinikov @ 2019-05-03 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland Everaert; +Cc: 35419