Understood, thank you! пт, 3 мая 2019 г. в 17:03, Roland Everaert : > For what I understand of eev (which I discover following this thread), > the idea is to create "notebooks" (à la Jupyter) of commands that can be > executed in > any orders the user want. So, lenses could be useful to apply the > correct mode the block of code at point. > > Dmitrii Korobeinikov writes: > > >> I see lens to be useful for the eev mode, too. > > > > Never heard of eev, but judging by some demos, it's a way to execute > elisp > > commands interactively. > > Something like stitching blocks of commands together, or the data to > > operate on, or embedding a target such as a shell in the same buffer is > the > > use-case idea then? > > > -- > Luke, use the FOSS > > Sent from Emacs >