Okay, that seem to work. But I'm not able to get this work: (add-hook 'org-after-sorting-entries-or-items-hook (lambda() (org-cycle-hide-drawers 'children))) After running the sort, all the LOGBOOK draws are still open. I'm also thinking: even if this closes the logbook draws, all the nodes will be unfolded. But my node tree is quite large. Is it be possible to refold all the nodes after n-levels? So let's say I have: * Level 1 ** Level 2 *** Level 3 If I move the point to Level 1 and sort, I'd like it fold all Level 2 items, but leave Level 1 unfolded. On 17 April 2014 13:20, Bastien wrote: > Noah Slater writes: > > > I'm still getting this error! :/ > > Should be fixed in master. > > Otherwise use (setq debug-on-error t) and send the backtrace. > Better to debug from an uncompiled version if that's possible. > > > Happy to provide any sort of debug/version/setup info you need. > > > > I'm on IRC as nslater in #org-mode, if that is more convenient for > > you. > > I'm never on IRC :) > > > Thank you so much for the help! > > You're welcome, > > -- > Bastien >