At the start of a clocktable, I can specify a few parameters that allow me to filter/restrict the time ranges used for display. For instance, this only shows me clocks from the past 30 days: :tstart "<-30d>" What I'd like to do is do this for org-clock-display too. Perhaps I could specify it at the file level, like: #+CLOCKPROPS: Or perhaps this is something I could specify at the node level? Either way, this would allow me to specify things like :tstart and I could therefor have my clock display only show me times clocked in the previous 30 days (or whatever). What do others think about this idea?