Huh, this is *very* cool. Thank you. Now I need to solve the problem of being able to tie the node to the clock-display. (If there's a big list, then it's hard to visually match them.) I think I recall a minor mode that highlighted the current line your point is on. That would fix it. But then, it would be nice if that worked with my mouse too. Any ideas? I think unless there's an obvious way to solve this, that it might actually make sense to have the "......." bit visible by default, and provide an option to turn it off for people who don't mind the way it looks. Thoughts? On 17 April 2014 13:12, Bastien wrote: > Hi, > > Noah Slater writes: > > > I was wondering if the "........................................" bit > > can be hidden. Is there a font face to customise for this? I find it > > distracting, especially with a big list of folded nodes. > > Check latest master: I removed the dots. > > > The only problem then is: how do I match the times up with the nodes. > > I guess this is the problem I was trying to solve with the clock > > cookies. > > > > One option would be to highlight the time with a new face when the > > point is on a node. Not sure about this though. > > > > If the above is possible, then would it be possible to move that > > "..." (after the clock total) to the left-hand side, so that it looks > > like this: > > > > * Node... 02:10 > > This cannot be easily achieved, if at all. > > > The only other thing I'd want to change is the alignment of the > > times. > > > > So right now, we have: > > > > 2d 18:10 > > 7:30 > > 11:32 > > From master, this should be aligned correctly now. > > > (For instance.) > > > > It would be great if these could be aligned so that: > > > > - The ":" ran down the middle (single column) > > - The hours were zero padded, so it was "07" and not "7" > > Well, not possible. > > > - There was some padding for days > > > > i.e. If there are no days, you add the space necessary so that the > > clock time aligns with other nodes that have days. > > Done. > > > As I say: I am more than happy to actually work on the patches > > necessary to make these changes > > Yep -- please submit a patch for other changes you would like to > make. Read http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html twice to > format the patches correctly :) > > -- > Bastien >