Yeah, tried that. Doesn't work! :( On 30 March 2014 23:24, Nick Dokos wrote: > Noah Slater writes: > > > I posted a question on StackOverflow: > > > > > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22749704/how-can-you-sort-an-org-clock-table > > > > Summary is: how do I sort an clock table by the % column? > > > > Is there anything "out there" I can use to get this working? If not, > > how complex a job would it be to write something that did this? > > > > If you point me in the right direction, I'll see what I can come up with. > > > > Never tried on a clock table, but the following works on a generic > table, so I assume that it will work on a clock table too: put point > in the column by which you want to sort the table (in the body of the > table, not in the header) and say M-x org-sort RET n (I assume you > want numeric sorting, but org-sort provides several kinds). org-sort > is normally bound to C-c ^ too, so > > C-c ^ n > > should be all that's needed. > -- > Nick > > >