I don't use estimates, so I hadn't thought about that. "[01:10]" would mean I had spent 1hr 10m on this node, and all subnodes. Similarly, "[2d 01:10]" would mean I had spent 2d, 1hr, and 10m on this node, and all subnodes. I've already started hacking on this, and can share the patch if it's something you're interested in reviewing/integrating. On 17 April 2014 10:35, Bastien wrote: > Hi Noah, > > Noah Slater writes: > > > Would it be possible to code a similar cookie ("[:]" to be expanded > > into "01:10" for example) that you could update with C-c C-c, or > > better yet, automatically! > > Would this [01:10] cookie mean that you spent one minute on ten > minutes of efforts? > > The question is more to give you a chance to convince me, > because while I find the idea quite appealing, I think we're > growing a bit too fat cookie-wise. > > -- > Bastien >