* Possible to always show items in clocktable?
@ 2014-04-07 18:29 Noah Slater
From: Noah Slater @ 2014-04-07 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I would like to my clocktable include a line for every node, regardless of
whether there is any time clocked, or whether the time clocked is 0:00.

I found :stepskip0 in the manual, but this does the opposite of what I want
to do. Which implies that what I want to do is the default. But it doesn't
seem that way.

My intention here is to highlight notes that have received no attention. I
want them to show up on my report so that I can see that I need to work on
them.

Thanks,

Noah

* Re: Possible to always show items in clocktable?
@ 2014-04-16 18:21 ` Sacha Chua
From: Sacha Chua @ 2014-04-16 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> writes:

Hello, Noah!

> I would like to my clocktable include a line for every node, regardless of
> whether there is any time clocked, or whether the time clocked is 0:00.
> My intention here is to highlight notes that have received no attention. I
> want them to show up on my report so that I can see that I need to work on
> them.

On a slightly different note, how about using Org column tables instead?
You can set your column table format to include the time clocked.
I use this in one of my files:
#+COLUMNS: %40ITEM %17Effort(Estimated effort){:} %CLOCKSUM

And then I use

#+BEGIN: columnview :hlines 1
#+END:

to get a table that has my estimated effort and clocked time for each
item, whether or not it has any clocked time in it.

Sacha

* Re: Possible to always show items in clocktable?
@ 2014-04-17  8:38 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-04-17  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Noah Slater; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Noah,

Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> writes:

> My intention here is to highlight notes that have received no
> attention. I want them to show up on my report so that I can see that
> I need to work on them.*

You can create a dynamic block that does this:

- call org-clock-sum to reset clock sums in the buffer
- scans for :org-clock-minutes in all headlines
- create a table from headlines that have no such property

This way you can even add more information in the table.

Happy hacking :)

--
 Bastien

* Re: Possible to always show items in clocktable?
@ 2014-04-20  9:32   ` Noah Slater
From: Noah Slater @ 2014-04-20  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode