On 20 April 2014 15:18, Bastien wrote: > Noah Slater writes: > > > Note: sorting the clock table doesn't work very well. I want each > > level to be sorted recursively. > > Yeah, me too -- if you can work on enhancing how the :sort parameters > is handled for clocktables, that'd be great. > Okay, I'll consider that, thanks. > As for the rest, please try C-u C-u C-c C-x C-d from master. > > We can enhance it by having an option setting the default custom range > for such display, but going further would be too much. > What does this do? (What changed?) Does it let me filter the display by time period? Sorry it took me so long to respond.