Does this mean that creating manpages from org source is now a possibility? On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Luis Anaya wrote: > Hi: > > I wanted to let you know that the development for the org-export > exporter to groff is in feature freeze. Everything that I thought up > that was useful has been coded. There might be other useful things to > do, but right now... my brain is mush. > > Efforts will be spent on clean-up, stability and documentation. > > Recent items added have been : > * Fixed issue with planner output. > * Added optios for hyphenation and right justification control. > * Bug fixes > > Regards > > -- > Luis R. Anaya > papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com > "Do not use 100 words if you can say it in 10" - Yamamoto Tsunetomo > >