I'm interested in this as well. At present I plan on handling it externally to org-mode with some preprocessing before final org-export; but it would be cool to have it be a built-in feature. Obviously it can be accomplished manually with #+LaTeX: and #+HTML: sections, but some syntax sugar for it would be great. On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Brett Viren wrote: > Hi, > > How can I tell org-mode to use different file formats for an image for > different purposes? > > What I really want is a scalable format to embed "line art" type images > (plots) into org-mode documents so that they can display inline and in > both HTML and LaTeX exports. SVG seems good for the first two but LaTeX > doesn't accept it. Likewise, LaTeX wants PDF but inline and HTML export > do not. > > Anyway to eat my cake? > > Thanks, > -Brett. >