Bastien, Thanks for the reply. I’ll look into it. However, I’d initially ruled that out because the final output is meant to be an image. So, to get just text insertion into the html output I imagine would be a bit of a hack. For instance what to set image-converter to etc. Matt On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM Bastien wrote: > Hi Matt, > > Matt Huszagh writes: > > > The patch below allow's you to provide your own shell command the > > generates HTML from a latex fragment and places the output directly in > > the exported HTML file. > > Can you get the same output by configuring a new symbol in > `org-preview-latex-process-alist' then setting `org-html-with-latex' > to this new symbol? > > I've not tested it, so perhaps it does not work. > > But any patch about adding latexmlc support should surely look in this > direction first. > > HTH, > > -- > Bastien >