Oops! I hit C-u C-c C-c in the wrong buffer! I meant to say, Can you provide some information about your org version? I just tried C-u C-c C-c on the following list and it worked as documented. + foo + bar + baz I am using the current maint branch. Best, Josiah On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:42 PM, Josiah Schwab wrote: > > E Sabof writes: > > > According to the footnote [3] on > > http://orgmode.org/manual/Checkboxes.html, if I press C-u C-c C-c on > > the first item of a list, all items on that list will get > > checkboxes. However only the first one does. > > Can you provide some information about your org version > > + foo > + bar > + baz >