Hi, I don't know if there is an easy fix for this but it's bugging me so I'll report it to the list. I use a diary-style date as a schedule item and just added a custom agenda function to remove future scheduled todo's. This did not work well. I think it's org-time-string-to-time that cannot handle sexp since it returns the following in a backtrace: error #("Bad timestamp `%%(org-float t 4 2)' The backtrace is attached. Simplified agenda to test the setup with: (setq org-agenda-custom-commands (quote (("R" "Tasks" tags-todo "-CANCELLED" ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled 'future)))))) Org-mode text that should repoduce this problem given the above agenda: * TODO TestTodo SCHEDULED: <%%(org-float t 4 2)> Try with (org-agenda) -> input "R" Kind regards Gustav