Ok thanks! As I brought this up, I might just as well provide a way of clarifying this for the manual. On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 12:04 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Gustav, > > Gustav Wikström writes: > >> When matching for tags and properties using C-c / m there is the >> option to match for Special Properties. Is there a complete list of >> these special properties somewhere? >> >> I was thinking that "7.2 Special Properties" in the manual would be >> that list, but then noticed a property possible to use for searches, >> but not available in that list (the LEVEL-property). Is that property >> just missing from there? > > Mhhh... no, AFAIK the "LEVEL" property is a special-special property: > you can use it in search constructs, but not in column view (which is > the primary context for the 7.2 manual section.) > > But I'd say that's the only property missing here. I'm short of good > ideas on how to improve the manual here. > > -- > Bastien