I'm leaning towards not moving my archive to a different folder. I like having the attachments relative. Are archive- and refile-hooks implemented b.t.w.? This would make it possible to hack a personal setting, or am I wrong? /Gustav 2011/7/24 Bastien > Hi Gustav and Darlan, > > one solution I can think of is to set `org-attach-directory' > to an absolute path instead of "data/" (the current default > value). > > This way, refiling an entry will not lose attachments. > > I'm considering using "~/.org-data/" as the default value. > > What do you think? > > -- > Bastien >