Hello Bastien! To clarify a bit. Lets say I have a file c:\temp\agenda.org (I'm calling it file 'a'). When marked with TODO item: done, headings in this file are archived to another file called c:\temp\archive\agenda.org_archive ('b') If i use C-c C-a to attach a file to a certain topic in 'a' and then refile this topic to 'b', when done the attachment still resides in c:\temp\data and will not be found when looking at the attachment in 'b'. Thus my question is if it is possible to also refile the attachment so the attachment-folder resides in c:\temp\archive\data and is avaliable in 'b'? /Gustav 2011/7/15 Bastien > Hi Gustav, > > Gustav Wikström writes: > > > Is it possible to make attachment-folders move with the headings when > > refiling them to other locations? > > I'm not sure what you mean. > > Can you give an example? > > -- > Bastien >