On Sat, Jun 25, 2022 at 5:18 PM David Masterson wrote: > Robert Weiner writes: > > > Great to see you here too. We could use you on extended Hyperbole > > documentation if you ever get into it. > > Thanks, my hands don't type well anymore or I might've considered it, > > > 1. The OO-Browser was part of InfoDock, my IDE framework atop XEmacs. > > I have updated it for GNU Emacs but never get the time to finish it > > enough to put it out there again as Hyperbole fills my spare time. > > But reach out directly if you want to discuss. > > Oh! I forgot about Infodock! OO-Browser would be good for the > developers in the crowd. Perhaps the new interest of Hyperbole v8 will > spur interest in OO-Browsr. > I know it would be good to revive it. Just need more time than I have now. > > > 2. We have not yet integrated org-export with the Koutliner but want > > to. You can convert a Koutline to a star outline and call it an Org > > file, so it wouldn’t be too hard. It has its own builtin export to > > HTML from which you could get to pdf as well, I imagine. > > I didn't see in the documentation on how to convert a Koutline to a star > outline. That would be useful to me (especially if you could go the > other way as well). With this capability, it shouldn't be too hard > write a standard file header in (say) commented Latex that could be > included in the file (via a post-hook) which could then be run through > org-export via org-publish. > Just use {M-x kimport:star-outline RET} when in an Org or Emacs outline buffer to create a Koutline from them. I just checked and there doesn't seem to be an equivalent kexport:star-outline but you could probably write it without too much effort using the existing kview:map-siblings function and starting from the first cell. -- rsw > -- > David Masterson >