On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 11:50 AM Russell Adams wrote: > > Could you point to some usage of Hyperbole that could help address > it's use case? > Hi Russell: There are videos. The 'Overview and Demo' video has section links in the description so you can jump to just sections that interest you: https://www.gnu.org/software/hyperbole/#videos There is a Why Use Hyperbole document with various use cases: https://www.gnu.org/software/hyperbole/HY-WHY.html There are user quotes that explain why they can't live without Hyperbole: https://www.gnu.org/software/hyperbole/#user-quotes There is a Reddit page where I list a bunch of the things I do with Hyperbole frequently, many with the single Action Key, M-RETURN: https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/jk3cn0/daily_ways_gnu_hyperbole_helps_me_stay_in_flow/ And there is both a FAST-DEMO and older more extensive DEMO included with Hyperbole, meant to be read and interacted with when you have Hyperbole available (not just read as a web page as shown here): https://www.gnu.org/software/hyperbole/FAST-DEMO.html https://www.gnu.org/software/hyperbole/DEMO.html And now Hyperbole works really well with Org mode so you can enjoy both together to multiply your productivity. -- rsw