On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:17 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi John, > > John Hendy writes: > >> The trailing whitespace is the result of my texi ignorance. In a >> previous patch, Nicolas clarified that sentences needed to end in two >> spaces, and I add them at the end of my last sentence thinking they >> might be required to identify a new next bit. Understanding now that >> an endline/carriage return is sufficient and the spaces are not >> needed. > > Yes, two spaces are only needed to separate sentences on the same > line. > > Thanks in advance for rewriting the patch, I know it can be tiresome. No problem. Is the attached satisfactory? I worked along with the ChangeLog documentation, but will start a new thread as I don't think it's *that* clear :) Thanks, John > -- > Bastien